We’re Colorescience, and we know healthy skin.
From sunlight, to pollution, to free radicals, we believe in going way beyond UV. We’re obsessively overprotective about preventing skin damage. And that’s exactly why physicians love us.
We know skincare innovation.
We believe skincare battles are best won before they are fought. Because investing in scientific innovation now, means we won’t have to pay the price for free radicals later.
We know sun protection.
When it comes to sunscreen, we believe it should be a purely physical relationship—not a chemical one. Because the best defense is a mineral suncare offense.
Know Better Skin.
Active Ingredients: Zinc Oxide 12%
Inactive Ingredients: Water, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Butyloctyl Salicylate, Isododecane, Lauryl PEG-8 Dimethicone, Mica, Propanediol, Dimethicone, Caprylyl Methicone, Niacinamide, Tridecyl Salicylate, Dimethiconol/ Propylsilsesquioxane/ Silicate Crosspolymer, Trilaureth-4 Phosphate, Lauryl PEG-10 Tris(trimethylsiloxy) silylethyl Dimethicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Maltodextrin, Sodium Chloride, Bisabolol (Levomenol), Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Disodium Lauriminodipropionate Tocopheryl Phosphate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Allantoin, Tremella Fuciformis Sporocarp (Silver Ear Mushroom) Extract, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol, Caesalpinia Spinosa (Tara) Fruit Pod Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Sprout Extract, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate, Isoceteth-10, Silica, Tin Oxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Phenoxyethanol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Benzoic Acid, Titanium Dioxide CI 77891, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
NOTE: This product contains Niacinamide, or Vitamin B3. If you have a known allergy to Niacinamide, or suspect you may be allergic, please perform a patch test on the forearm or neck area before using this product.
POWERFUL PROTECTION, WITH AN ILLUMINATING GLOW.
Carefully-selected specialty ingredients nourish skin and protect against harmful aggressors.
- IRON OXIDES
- Most commonly used as cosmetic colorants, these micronized pigments also help protect skin from damage and photoaging caused by blue (HEV) light.
- PEARLESCENT PIGMENTS
- Provide luminosity for a healthy, lit-from-within look.
A powerful antioxidant that helps prevent skin aging due to pollution and other environmental aggressors.
*LIPOCHROMAN™ is a trademark of the Lubrizol Corporation or its affiliates
- A soothing agent derived from chamomile oil that helps to calm and condition the skin.
- VITAL ET™
This bio-available form of vitamin E provides antioxidant support while helping soothe redness related to environmental, bacterial, and mechanical factors. It is also shown to help calm skin both prior to and following UV exposure.
*Vital ET™ Trademark, Ashland or its subsidiaries, registered in various countries.
- SILVER EAR MUSHROOM EXTRACT
- Significantly more hydrating than hyaluronic acid. Proven to provide immediate hydration and improve skin's ability to retain moisture. Also provides antioxidant support to defend against premature skin aging.
- Also known as Vitamin B3, it helps soothe skin, aid the skin barrier and balance sebum production.
- This combination of tara tannins (a powerful antioxidant) and organic sunflower sprouts helps to protect skin against the aging effects of infrared radiation (IR).
Shake well before each use. Apply liberally and evenly to face, neck, and décolleté. Reapply at least every two hours.
Pro Tip: Layer in with moisturizer, treatment or cosmetic products, or wear alone for Total Protection + a natural glow every day.
Know better skin.
Tips to get the most out of your Face Shield Glow.
- Shake well before each use! Separation may occur and is natural.
- Apply at least a nickel-sized amount evenly on face for complete protection. Wear alone, mix with any other Face Shield product for your own custom blend, or layer with treatment products or cosmetics.
- PRO TIP: Use original Face Shield all-over, then use Glow to highlight the high-points of your face such as cheekbones, bridge of nose, and brow bones