Circadia was founded by the world renowned, and globally recognized, Dr. Peter T. Pugliese. Dr. Pugliese was the first physician of his caliber to dedicate decades of research to understanding the skin and its ability to deliver clinical and relevant information on product development. Prior to the launch of Circadia in 2001, Dr. Pugliese spent 30 years developing and manufacturing products for major brands in the industry.
He also conducted the first clinical study on Copper peptide, topical Vitamin E and Beta Glucan, advancing our industry to where we are today. Dr. Pugliese is a world-renowned author of aesthetics textbooks including Advanced Professional Skincare Medical Edition, The Physiology of the Skin editions I, II, III and conducted numerous clinical studies, dedicating his life to the advancements in skin health, formulary achievements and education of skin physiology.
Dr. Pugliese has won nearly every award given by The Society of Cosmetic Chemists, including the highest honor and recognition of the Maison De Navarro Award for his technical contributions to cosmetic chemistry.
Following in his grandfather’s footsteps, Michael Q. Pugliese, L.E. CEO, has become an inspirational leader in product development and has also been recognized as an internationally distinguished educator. He has expanded Circadia’s global reach and distribution into more than 30 countries worldwide.
Circadia professional skincare is based on the skin and body’s natural Circadian rhythms. Chronobiology, the biology of time, is based on the principles of defending skin from damage during the day, and stimulating repair during sleep, and is at the core of our concept. Circadia has been a pioneer in bringing the concept of Circadian rhythms to the health and wellness industry.
Circadia’s formulations combine pure botanicals, stem cell technology, second generation vitamins, and innovative peptide development to achieve optimal skin health and beauty. The Circadia Collection offers unique treatment options such as chemical peel alternatives, innovative delivery systems and patented ingredient technology exclusive to Circadia resulted in documented performance. Our concept allows us to deliver science and nature in perfect rhythm.
- Day Formula:
- Argireline (acetyl hexapeptide-8) Haloxyl (N-hydroxylsuccinimide, Chrysin, Palmitoyl oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7) AA2G (L-ascorbic acid 2-glucoside) Horse Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum) Butchersbroom extract (Ruscus Aculeatus) OPC (Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins) Oat protein
- Argireline (acetyl hexapeptide-8)
- A peptide alternative to botox that attenuates muscle contraction preventing the formation of fine lines and wrinkles
- Haloxyl (N-hydroxylsuccinimide, Chrysin, Palmitoyl oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7)
- Two peptides work in conjunction to improve firmness and tone of the eye area; Chrysin and N-hydroxysuccinimide stimulate the clearance of deposited blood pigments and solubilize iron for elimination respectively, resulting in a reduction of dark circles
- AA2G (L-ascorbic acid 2-glucoside)
- A stabilized form of Vitamin C that releases at the cell surface to reduce melanin synthesis, lighten existing melanin, act as an antioxidant and promote collagen synthesis; repair and lightening mechanisms help maintain lighter, younger looking skin
- Horse Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastanum)
- Contains aescin which has been shown to have anti-inflammatory effects
- Butchersbroom extract (Ruscus Aculeatus)
- Contains Ruscogenins to reduce the appearance and circulation of veins by promoting muscle contractions surrounding the veins; also anti- inflammatory and inhibit elastase for promotiion of connective tissue and firmness
- OPC (Oligomeric Proanthocyanidins)
- Antioxidant complex, protease inhibitors, anti-inflammatory
- Oat protein
- Antioxidant and anti-irritant
- Night Formula:
- Eyeliss (Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone and Dipeptide-2 and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7) Matrixyl 3000 (Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7) Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate) Glucose Oxidase Vitamin E Acetate (Tocopheryl acetate)
- Eyeliss (Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone and Dipeptide-2 and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7)
- A bioflavonoid that helps to decrease capillary permeability thus reducing fluid deposition and puffiness;
- Matrixyl 3000 (Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7)
- Two peptides work in conjunction to activate genes involved in renewing and repairing the extracellular matrix and cell proliferation; provides a visible reduction in wrinkle depth
- Vitamin A (Retinyl Acetate)
- A family of vitamins ultimately converted to Retinoic acid in the skin; free radical scavengers protect against UV damage, assist in DNA repair, recruit moisture to the skin, promote collagen production and may also play a role in keratinocyte differentiation and proliferation
- Glucose Oxidase
- An enzyme that can protect Vitamin A from oxidation thus preserving maximum effects.
- Vitamin E Acetate (Tocopheryl acetate)
- A very powerful fat-soluble antioxidant
Aqua (water), C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethiconol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Hepes, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Glycerin, Steareth-20, Hydroxysuccinimide, Chrysin, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Tocopheryl Acetate, Palmitoyl Grape Seed Extract, Ruscus Aculeatus Extract (Butchers Broom), Aesculus Hippocastanum (Horsechestnut) Extract, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Silica, Talc, Titanium Dioxide, Polyacrylamide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Tertrasodium EDTA.
Aqua, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Dipeptide-2, Retinyl Acetate, Hesperidin Methyl Chalcone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Carbomer, Tocopherol, Steareth-20, C13-14 Isoparaffin, BHA, BHT, Laureth-7, Ceteareth-20, Polyacrylamide, Phenxoyethanol, Arachis Hypogaea (Peanut) Oil, Polysorbate 20, Caprylyl Glycol, Hexylene Glycol.
Ocular area displaying fine lines, crow’s feet, bags, puffiness, or evidence of UV damage
Day Formula: Apply in the morning, after cleansing and applying Vitamin C Reversal Serum. Gently pat Day Formula around the eye area.
Night Formula: In the evening after cleansing and applying Vitamin C Reversal Serum, gently pat Night formula around the eye area.