IN THE BEGINNING
BIOEFFECT was founded by three Icelandic scientists when they discovered, after over a decade of research, a way to bioengineer a plant-based human replica of EGF (Epidermal Growth Factor) in barley plants. EGF is one of the most important growth factors for skin, helping to boost production of collagen and elastin to maintain healthy, dense and youthful skin.
WHAT WE STRIVE FOR
Our mission is to restore and maintain skin’s natural youthfulness and vitality through healthy, pure ingredients and truly effective advancements in skincare using biotechnology. The challenge is to understand what skin cells truly need for better performance and how we can provide them with the components vital to healthy function.
Features and Benefits
Potent, Firming Under Eye Skin Care with an Ultra-High Concentration of Barley EGF
Power up your under-eye skincare routine with our EGF Eye Mask Treatment in just 15 minutes, the treatment reduces puffiness and the appearance of fatigue, while smoothing, restoring visible firmness and radiance to the eye area. Experience the anti-aging power of Barley EGF as it promotes an eye area that looks more lifted, supple, healthy, and glowing while diminishing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. This treatment is designed for anyone seeing significant signs of aging in the eye area, is seeking an under-eye pick-me-up, or is looking for a preventative anti-aging skincare boost.
This duo includes the highly potent EGF Eye Concentrate with a maximum amount of Barley EGF – a skin-rejuvenating, moisture-binding, signaling protein that fights the visible signs of aging. Barley EGF combines with Hyaluronic Acid to provide powerful hydration, instantly plumping and smoothing skin, and with regular use minimizing the appearance of wrinkles and significantly improves skin firmness. By layering the plumping hydrogel eye mask on top, it delivers deep hydration, aids absorption, and maximizes the efficacy of Barley EGF.
- Significantly Reduces Appearance of Fine Lines and Wrinkles
- Reduces Look of Under-Eye Puffiness and Fatigue
- Hydrates and Increases Skin Moisture Levels
- Visibly Plumping and Smoothing
- Improves Radiance
- 2-step potent treatment with EGF Eye Concentrate and Imprinting Eye Masks
- Suitable for All Skin Types
- Oil-free, Fragrance-free, Alcohol-free, Paraben-Free and Gluten-Free
- Ophthalmologist tested
- Barley EGF
- Moisture-binding, skin-rejuvenating, and signaling protein. The first of its kind to be produced in plants by BIOEFFECT scientists to combat the visible effects from the loss of the EGF found in our skin naturally. Barley EGF helps support the skin’s natural collagen production and is essential for keeping skin looking smooth, healthy, and youthful.
- Hyaluronic Acid
- A vital substance naturally found in skin. It is critical for maintaining skin hydration. Known for its incredible capacity to attract and hold vast amounts of moisture. Hydrates and plumps the skin.
- Powerful plant-based humectant that pulls moisture into the skin, while smoothing and conditioning the skin’s surface.
- Icelandic Water
- Clean, soft, and pure, as it is geologically filtered through layers of inert volcanic lava, with a low concentration of hard minerals such as calcium and magnesium.
Full Ingredient List
EGF EYE CONCENTRATE: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, CARBOMER, SODIUM CHLORIDE, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM CITRATE, SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE, SODIUM HYALURONATE, BARLEY (HORDEUM VULGARE) SEED EXTRACT, EGF (BARLEY SH-OLIGOPEPTIDE-1) IMPRINTING EYE MASK: WATER (AQUA), GLYCERIN, DIPROPYLENE GLYCOL, 1,2-HEXANEDIOL, CERATONIA SILIQUA (CAROB) GUM, CHONDRUS CRISPUS POWDER, CELLULOSE GUM, SODIUM POLYACRYLATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE, TRIDECETH-6, DISODIUM EDTA, SODIUM HYALURONATE
Apply one pump of EGF Eye Concentrate under each eye. Apply the Imprinting Eye Masks on top. Leave on for 15 minutes, remove and massage any excess serum into skin. Use 2-3 times a week for ultimate results.
For external use only. Use only as directed. If irritation occurs, consult a dermatologist.