Glo Skin Beauty Skincare
Professional Skincare for Clinical Transformation
Glo Skin Beauty’s innovative skincare formulas (formerly known as glo therapeutics) are designed to balance skin type and pair seamlessly with treatment products to target and resolve skin concerns.
What is Clean Skincare?
- Certified Cruelty Free Skincare
- PETA-approved, Beauty Without Bunnies certified, Glo skincare products and their sourced ingredients are never tested on our furry friends.
- Vegan Skincare
- Infused with plant-powered actives, this product contains no animal-derived ingredients.
- Paraben Free Skincare
- A type of preservative linked to hormone disruption? No way, not in any Glo skincare.
- Sulfate Free Skincare
- Surfactants that can cause irritation or trigger allergies, Glo skincare is SLS + SLES sulfate free.
- Phthalate Free
- Hard to say, even harder on the skin, Glo is a phthalates-free zon
Along with hyaluronic acid, squalane is one of the most effective ingredients for dry skin. A lightweight, non-greasy emollient, it works like skin’s natural oil to prevent moisture loss, plumping and restoring elasticity, while also reducing redness and inflammation. Protecting and repairing skin’s moisture barrier, squalane prevents water loss, while also strengthening skin against environmental stressors such as pollution which causes free radical damage. And, as if all that wasn’t enough, it’s a key ingredient in anti-aging rituals, as it also smooths and reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, plumping skin and increasing vibrancy and radiance. When paired with anti-inflammatory superfruits in this nourishing mask, it’s the ultimate restorative, reset for your complexion.
- Reparative, nourishing lightweight oil that doesn’t clog pores. It boosts hydration and collagen production, while also smoothing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Powerful antioxidant with anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
- Black Currant Seed Oil:
- Anti-inflammatory, calms and soothes, promoting healthy skin growth.
Aqua (Water/Eau), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Cyclopentasiloxane, Propanediol, Glycerin, Cetearyl Olivate, Squalane, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Polysorbate 20, Menthyl Lactate, Glyceryl Stearate, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Seed Oil, Diethylhexyl Syringylidenemalonate, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water, Myrtus Communis (Myrtle) Extract, Laureth-4, Rosa Canina (Rose Hip) Fruit Oil, Stearic Acid, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Sorbitan Olivate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Dioscorea Villosa (Wild Yam) Root Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Titanium Dioxide, Carbomer, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Allantoin, Trifolium Pratense (Red Clover) Flower Extract, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Extract, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2, Dextran, Lentinus Edodes Extract, Polysorbate 60, Dimethicone, Passiflora Incarnata (Passionflower) Flower Extract, Prunus Serotina (Wild Cherry) Bark Extract, Prunus Cerasus (Bitter Cherry) Extract, Lecithin, Soy Isoflavones, Xanthan Gum, C18-36 Acid Triglyceride, Phytic Acid, Tocotrienols, Elaeis Guineensis (Palm) Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Alcohol, Phenethyl Alcohol, Caprylyl Glycol, O-Cymen-5-OL, Laureth-23, Polysorbate 80, Fragrance/Parfum
Apply a smooth, even layer to clean skin. Leave on for 10 minutes then remove with a soft, damp cloth or allow to absorb for added hydration. Use up to 3 times per week.