Circadia was founded by the world renowned, and globally recognized, Dr. Peter T. Pugliese. Dr. Pugliese was the first physician of his caliber to dedicate decades of research to understanding the skin and its ability to deliver clinical and relevant information on product development. Prior to the launch of Circadia in 2001, Dr. Pugliese spent 30 years developing and manufacturing products for major brands in the industry.
He also conducted the first clinical study on Copper peptide, topical Vitamin E and Beta Glucan, advancing our industry to where we are today. Dr. Pugliese is a world-renowned author of aesthetics textbooks including Advanced Professional Skincare Medical Edition, The Physiology of the Skin editions I, II, III and conducted numerous clinical studies, dedicating his life to the advancements in skin health, formulary achievements and education of skin physiology.
Dr. Pugliese has won nearly every award given by The Society of Cosmetic Chemists, including the highest honor and recognition of the Maison De Navarro Award for his technical contributions to cosmetic chemistry.
Following in his grandfather’s footsteps, Michael Q. Pugliese, L.E. CEO, has become an inspirational leader in product development and has also been recognized as an internationally distinguished educator. He has expanded Circadia’s global reach and distribution into more than 30 countries worldwide.
Circadia professional skincare is based on the skin and body’s natural Circadian rhythms. Chronobiology, the biology of time, is based on the principles of defending skin from damage during the day, and stimulating repair during sleep, and is at the core of our concept. Circadia has been a pioneer in bringing the concept of Circadian rhythms to the health and wellness industry.
Circadia’s formulations combine pure botanicals, stem cell technology, second generation vitamins, and innovative peptide development to achieve optimal skin health and beauty. The Circadia Collection offers unique treatment options such as chemical peel alternatives, innovative delivery systems and patented ingredient technology exclusive to Circadia resulted in documented performance. Our concept allows us to deliver science and nature in perfect rhythm.
- Mimetic of superoxide dismutase and catalase enzymes; scavenges superoxide, eliminates hydrogen peroxide, transforms reactive oxygen species to water and oxygen, reduces free radical lipid and DNA damage in the skin
- Pepha-ctive (Microalgae extract)
- Protects and stimulates mitochondria by increasing ATP levels, improves skin radiance
- Revitalin PF (Purified mitochondrial and cytoplasmic fraction from yeast)
- Stimulates cell respiratory activity and cell turnover, revitalizes metabolism, and strengthens skin’s self protection mechanisms
- Oat Beta Glucan
- Immune stimulant, activates natural repair system
- Thymulen 4 (Acetyl-Tetrapeptide-2)
- Biomimetic of thymopoietin, boosts skin regeneration and reinforces cutaneous immune defenses
- Exo-T (Exopolysaccharide from microorganisms living in rims of Polynesian atolls)
- Stimulates desquamation, differentiation, and transglutaminase expression to regenerate skin, improve tensile strength, smoothness and texture
- Matrixyl Synthe’6 (Palmitoyl tripeptide 38)
- Evens out skin relief and smoothes wrinkles from the inside by rebuilding the skin where it is needed. Significantly increases the synthesis of 6 major constituents of the matrix and dermal-epidermal junction. (i.e. collagen I, II, IV, fibronectin, hyaluronic acid, and laminin 5)
- Chronocyclin (Chronopeptide)
- Anti-aging, enhances expression of circadian genes, optimizes cell defenses and renewal activities, Vitamin D transformation
- Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
- Powerful fat-soluble antioxidant that protects cellular membranes from free radicals
- Anti-inflammatory, anti-irritant, antibacterial, and non-allergenic
- Edelweiss stem cell extract
- Rich in adaptogens which help protect, nurture, and heal damaged cells, also high in leontopodic acids A and B, chlorogenic acid, 3,5-dicaffeoylquinic acid, phytosterols, amino acids and polysaccharides
Aqua/Water, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Polysilicone-11, Glycerin, Squalane, Palmitoyl Tripeptide-38, Acetyl Tetrapeptide-2. Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate. Allantoin, Bisabolol, Leontopodium Alpinum Meristem Cell Culture, Vibrio Alginolyticus Ferment Filtrate, Algae Extract, Carbomer, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid Sodium Salt, Dimethylmethoxy Chromanol, Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride, Avena Sativa Kernel Protein, Threonine, Valine, Butylene Glycol, Glycoproteins, Dextran, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Cananga Odorota Flower Extract, Bis-PEG/ PPG-16/16 PEG/PPG-16/16 Dimethicone, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glutamic Acid, Beto-Glucon, Glutamylamidoethyl lmidozole, Laureth-12, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sodium Metabisulfite, Xanthan Gum, Polysorbate 20, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol, Tetrasodium EDTA, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Linalool.
Use nightly, after cleansing and applying Vitamin C Reversal Serum. Pump a pea-sized amount onto fingertips and apply gently to the face and neck with upward strokes.