Circadia was founded by the world renowned, and globally recognized, Dr. Peter T. Pugliese. Dr. Pugliese was the first physician of his caliber to dedicate decades of research to understanding the skin and its ability to deliver clinical and relevant information on product development. Prior to the launch of Circadia in 2001, Dr. Pugliese spent 30 years developing and manufacturing products for major brands in the industry.
He also conducted the first clinical study on Copper peptide, topical Vitamin E and Beta Glucan, advancing our industry to where we are today. Dr. Pugliese is a world-renowned author of aesthetics textbooks including Advanced Professional Skincare Medical Edition, The Physiology of the Skin editions I, II, III and conducted numerous clinical studies, dedicating his life to the advancements in skin health, formulary achievements and education of skin physiology.
Dr. Pugliese has won nearly every award given by The Society of Cosmetic Chemists, including the highest honor and recognition of the Maison De Navarro Award for his technical contributions to cosmetic chemistry.
Following in his grandfather’s footsteps, Michael Q. Pugliese, L.E. CEO, has become an inspirational leader in product development and has also been recognized as an internationally distinguished educator. He has expanded Circadia’s global reach and distribution into more than 30 countries worldwide.
Circadia professional skincare is based on the skin and body’s natural Circadian rhythms. Chronobiology, the biology of time, is based on the principles of defending skin from damage during the day, and stimulating repair during sleep, and is at the core of our concept. Circadia has been a pioneer in bringing the concept of Circadian rhythms to the health and wellness industry.
Circadia’s formulations combine pure botanicals, stem cell technology, second generation vitamins, and innovative peptide development to achieve optimal skin health and beauty. The Circadia Collection offers unique treatment options such as chemical peel alternatives, innovative delivery systems and patented ingredient technology exclusive to Circadia resulted in documented performance. Our concept allows us to deliver science and nature in perfect rhythm.
All, especially individuals concerned with aging skin.
Apply after cleansing, morning and night.
- Raise TPP levels and controls the formation of A.G.E.s
- Rice Bran oil
- Possesses a peptide that inhibits MMP (matrix metalloproteinase) activity, enzymes that destroy collagen and elastin
- Vitamin E (Tocopheryl acetate)
- Very powerful fat-soluble antioxidant that protects cellular membranes from free radicals
- SurviCode (Sodium cocoyl alaninate)
- Activates survivin, sirtuin-1, connexin26, Nidogen, pleotrophin, and protects langerhans cells to promote cellular longevity, cell communication and cell defense
- DermalRx LuShield (Osmanthus Fragrans flower extract)
- Detoxifies skin from glycating agents and oxidants, protects biomolecules from the effects of glycation and glycation induced inflammation, prevents cell loss from A.G.E.s and from increased sugar levels
- Matrixyl synthe’6 (Palmitoyl tripeptide 38)
- Evens out skin relief and smoothes wrinkles from the inside by rebuilding the skin where it is needed. Significantly increases the synthesis of 6 major constituents of the matrix and dermal-epidermal junction. (i.e. collagen I, II, IV, fibronectin, hyaluronic acid, and laminin 5)
- Decarboxycarnosine (Alistin)
- Antiglycation, transglycation, antioxidant
- Bis-ethylhexyl hydroxydimethoxy benzylmalonate (RonaCare AP)
- Reduces oxidative stress, strengthens UV protection, prevents further free radical formation
- Alpaflor ABI Complex AO
- DNA protective, supports wound healing and re-epithelialization, contains antioxidants, chlorogenic acid and derivatives, phenylethanoids, flavanoids, tannins and iridoids
Aqua/Water, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Polysilicone-11, Laureth-12, PEG-100 Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Bis-Ethylhexyl Hydroxydimethoxy Benzylmalonate, Sodium Cocoyl Alaninate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Panthenol, Osmanthus Fragrans Flower Extract, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Pamitoyl Tripeptide-38, Decarboxy Carnosine HCL, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Peucedenanum Ostruthium Leaf Extract, Buddleja Davidii Leaf Extract, Artemisia Umbelliformis Extract, Palm (Elaeis Guineensis) Oil, Benfotiamine, Carbomer, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenoxyethanol, Hexylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Sodium Metabisulfite, Sodium Hydroxide