- Soothe your complexion with this sensitive skin care cleanser.
- Your skin needs special attention after undergoing an in-office procedure. PRESCRIBED solutions Don’t Be So Sensitive Post-Procedure Cleanser gently removes dirt, oil, makeup and other impurities. The lightweight, oil-free formula creates a rich lather on the skin, preventing the complexion from feeling dry and tight. It can be used daily on post-procedure skin without causing redness. Soothing panthenol, lutein and allantoin calm the complexion with each use. There’s no risk of irritation or inflammation when you cleanse with this sensitive skin care product.
- Add a booster to this cleanser for a serious skin care routine.
- Pair your PRESCRIBED solutions Don’t Be So Sensitive Post-Procedure Cleanser with a booster for even better results. Choose from a variety of boosters to fight acne, rosacea, dark spots and more. Each add-on will help you transform this product into a custom formula for your skin. Although this face wash doesn’t require a booster to be effective, mixing one in will supercharge the formula for the best possible results. Use a booster with this cleanser to create a serious skin care product tailored to your specific concerns.Water (Aqua) Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate Lauryl Glucoside Cocamidopropyl Betaine Propylene Glycol Coco-Glucoside Glyceryl Oleate 1,2-Hexanediol Caprylyl Glycol PEG-150 Distearate Panthenol Potassium Sorbate Dimethicone Polyquaternium-10 Disodium EDTA
Biopelle Don’t Be So Sensitive (Post Procedure Cleanser)
- Protects the moisture barrier
- Gentle enough for post-procedure skin
- Soothes redness and irritation
- Gently removes makeup, dirt and oil
An alcohol form of vitamin B5, which is used as a moisturizer and lubricating compound.
Water (Aqua), Sodium Lauryl Glucose Carboxylate, Lauryl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Propylene Glycol, Coco-Glucoside, Glyceryl Oleate, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, PEG-150 Distearate, Panthenol, Potassium Sorbate, Dimethicone, Polyquaternium-10, Disodium EDTA
Throughly wet your hands and face, pour onto palm and work into a generous lather. Massage over face, avoiding the eye area. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Pat dry.