Peter Thomas Roth FirmX Collection
Participants in a four-week consumer efficacy study reported*:
• 100% agreed their skin felt firmer
• 100% agreed their jowls looked more contoured
• 100% agreed they saw an improvement in the clarity of their skin
• 100% agreed they saw an overall improvement in their skin’s appearance
• 100% agreed their skin texture was softer and smoother
• 100% agreed their skin felt immediately moisturized
• 100% agreed their skin looked younger
• 100% agreed their skin looked restored and healthier than before
• 100% agreed they would incorporate this product into their daily skin care routine.
• 100% agreed this is one of the best anti-aging products they have ever used
• 97% agreed their jawline looked firmer
About Peter Thomas Roth
Peter Thomas Roth’s passion for skin care is derived from his quest to find effective products to treat his own personal skin care concerns. Initially his primary issue was acne and as time went on anti-aging issues as well. His interests eventually grew into a desire to find the best tools to combat acne, the many signs of aging, as well as protecting the skin from sun damage. His mission: to combine effective and potent ingredients with advanced technology.
As the first generation child of Hungarian parents, skin care is an inherent part of Peter's heritage. During the 1800s and early 1900s, Peter's family owned and operated two spa resorts in Hungary. When Peter launched his company in 1993, he started with the basic soothing and healing philosophies of the many muds and minerals found in Hungarian thermal springs. While still giving credit to old-school remedies, Peter now uses the latest innovative and effective ingredients to improve on the formulas blending old Hungarian philosophies with 21st century skin care technologies to create effective skin care that does what it promises to do!
The Peter Thomas Roth brand philosophy is simple; Breakthrough formulas. Astonishing results. As the product formulator, Peter leads all research and development efforts to deliver progressive, cutting-edge products in his own lab and production facility. He scours the earth for the best and most powerful ingredients to deliver state of the art quality at effective concentrations.
The product line currently consists of a comprehensive range of over 100 products sold world-wide. The Peter Thomas Roth line was created to be customized to an individual’s skin care needs, covers all skin types and addresses all skin care concerns from head to toe.
Peter really enjoys getting to meet his customers. It is truly satisfying when someone like himself, who has struggled to find the right products, tells him that the Peter Thomas Roth products solved their skin care concerns. Time and time again what Peter hears from customers is that they love his products because they WORK! More than 15 state-of-the-art formulas have garnered sought-after awards from top prestigious beauty magazines. But don’t take their word for it – take your own. The results will astonish you.
WATER/AQUA/EAU, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM SILICATE, SODIUM MAGNESIUM FLUOROSILICATE, MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE, SYMPHYTUM OFFICINALE LEAF EXTRACT, FOENICULUM VULGARE (FENNEL) SEED EXTRACT, MEDICAGO SATIVA (ALFALFA) SEED EXTRACT, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL EXTRACT, HYDROLYZED LUPINE PROTEIN, PALMITOYL TETRAPEPTIDE- 7, DIPEPTIDE-2, PANTHENOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, RETINYL PALMITATE, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, PHOSPHOLIPIDS, CHONDRUS CRISPUS (CARRAGEENAN), HESPERIDIN METHYL CHALCONE, STEARETH-20, SODIUM COCOYL GLUTAMATE, DISODIUM EDTA, BHT, PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, ETHYLPARABEN, BUTYLPARABEN, ISOBUTYLPARABEN.
All Skin Types
1. Start by cleansing with an oil-free cleanser. Make sure skin is completely dry. Do not use cream around the eye area.
2. Shake the tube. Apply a pea-sized amount to the top of the hand.
3. Using a makeup brush, pick up a tiny amount of the product.
4. Using upward strokes, spread a thin layer of the gel underneath the eyes for puffiness, over the crow's feet area, over the "11" lines between the brows, and beneath and above the brow bone (but not on the moveable eyelid).
5. Let the product dry for approximately five minutes while remaining completely expressionless. Do not squint or smile.
6. Most people won't get a white residue if product is applied thinly and smoothly with a makeup brush. If whitening forms after application, simply moisten a cotton swab (or your fingertip) and remove excess product by gently patting the edges.
7. When product is completely dry, feel free to apply powder or gently pat on foundation